Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Flower Umbrella for a Pineapple Express

A few years ago I purchased  this umbrella with very bright flowers on it and found that it really helped me on this Pineapple Express Day of pouring rain.  As it rained around me, I was pleasantly greeted by the bright colours and shapes of the flowers and every time I left a building it made me smile as I opened it up. Instead of getting sad at watching the dampness and continuing showers, I thought about the new flowers that were already peaking their heads from the ground (daffodils) and the potted plants that you can start purchasing like pansies, etc...

So I recommend to anyone who has Depression, Seasonal Effective Disorder (SAD) and/or general grumpiness by rainy or poor weather is to buy a brightly coloured umbrella instead of one of those dark/black ones.  You might want to buy instead a brightly coloured or lighter toned jacket if you prefer to just put your hood up on those over cast days that might lead to a drizzle of rain or dusting of snow.

The umbrella below is not my mine.   I have a much brighter one.... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment