Monday, February 25, 2013

My Journey as a Newbie Blogger

I am a new blogger looking forward to a new learning experience in which can help me explore my life in a different manner that I have for most of my existence in trying to find myself.  It has been a very bumpy road where I always find myself running into a brick wall which finds myself crashing for a very long time.  However I am finding that there is many different paths that I can take to improve my well-being helping myself start climbing small hills and one day mountains.  Its a long haul but I'm willing to work hard and incorporate my joy into my daily life.

Just a warning!  I'm not a very good writer and you may find grammar errors because this is another area which I need to re-teach myself (long story) just try to be patient and you might give me some non-judgmental advice.

I have set a goal for myself to post here everyday as a type of journal of my healing which even include the obstacles in the way.

See you tomorrow or even later tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment