Saturday, March 30, 2013

Diabetic Chocolate Lovers Recipes

Almond Fudge Rounds - http://www.diabeticlivingonline.com/diabetic-recipes/dessert/low-carb-chocolate-desserts/

Chocolate is always my down fall for controlling my sugar and fat intake.  As a treat to myself I usually  buy myself a Dark Chocolate Bare usually 60% and higher, though I sneak a treat a few times a year with milk chocolate which makes my sugar go up at least 5 points and I feel awful afterwards.  So, I just have to remind myself about how my emotions and energy changes after this not worth it treat. :(  I would luv to make some treats with cocoa and/ dark chocolate which I can have as a weekend treat to celebrate how I am changing... :) Don't forget to eat in moderation and remember that many chocolate treets that are low in sugar will probably higher in fat to make them tastier.






No comments:

Post a Comment