Thursday, March 28, 2013

Diabetic Gluten Free Recipes

http://pinterest.com/amberlutz/gluten-free-diabetic-recipes/

My step-son and I have a sensitivity to foods with gluten so we try our best to find & make recipes that our gluten-free.  I find that if I eat to much gluten laden items that my inflammation goes up and my step-sons behaviour & concentration skill has improved greatly.  Just a reminder that I have inflammation to do with the psoriatic arthritis and my step son has high functioning autism/aspergers syndrome.  There is lot of items on the market right now for gluten-free diets but concerned about them being GMO-free.  So I like to have home made meals that are accessible for both of us to eat and tasty enough for my husband to eat and cook. :)














No comments:

Post a Comment