Thursday, March 21, 2013

Diabetic Main Dishes Recipes

http://allrecipes.asia/recipes/diabetic-recipes.aspx


The following recipes will include mostly Main Courses including cheese and some vegetarian/vegan dishes.   I will have a whole separate post on Vegetarian, Vegan and I'll try finding some Raw Diet recipes to be included.  For now I'll be trying my best to post a variety of meat (poultry, beef, pork, lamb & wild meats) and Seafood (mostly fish and some shellfish recipes).  I am a Pescetarian, meaning that I will eat seafood but also find that I can use alternatives for other meat dishes with beans, tofu, and other meat alternative.  So all the recipes listed below will have some type of meat in it, so there is no confusion for the carnivores that might visit this blog.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment