Friday, March 15, 2013

Diabetic Recipes

http://www.cooksrecipes.com/category/diabetic.html

I have a few diabetic recipe books but found its way easier to look online and get an idea what to make from scratch.  I usually don't need to follow recipes anymore but I still get some great ideas to follow with diabetic diet guidelines.  Later on I'll find links that will talk about what is unique and not so unique with the diabetic diet.  Have Fun Surfing!!! There is no difference in the diet for either type I, type II or gestational diabetes.


The next few days I'll be looking for specific online diabetic recipes under: appetizers, beverages, breakfast/brunch, breads. desserts. fish/seafood, main dishes, meat, salads, sauces/condiments, side dishes, snacks, soup/stews/chili, and vegetarian/vegan.

No comments:

Post a Comment